This seminar will provide in depth and foundry specific training related to stormwater compliance as well as Best Industry Practices and common stormwater compliance pitfalls. The course will include regulatory and technical issues as well as details for development of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans. This seminar is especially timely given the numerous new State General Stormwater Permits issued in 2017. For those registered by April 1st
, your state specific stormwater requirements will be included in a breakout session.
Topics to be covered include:
- Helpful Stormwater References
- Fundamental of the Clean Water Act
- Stormwater Permits and State Specific Requirements
- Development of a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Typical Foundry Pollutants
- Construction Stormwater Overview
- Stormwater Sampling Procedures
Lead Instructor and Seminar Chair:
Larry Bowers, Corporate Environmental Compliance Director
McWane, Inc., Birmingham, AlabamaPlease bring your laptop computer with you
. Speaker’s bios, participant list, slide presentations, and restaurant guide will all be made available electronically. There will be no pre-printed booklets.
To view the printed brochure, please click here