Members Only Webinar
With the December 1, 2017 deadline fast approaching for foundries to electronically submit their injury and illness records to OSHA, AFS is hosting a webinar where you will learn:
- The 2016 injury and illness data that must be reported electronically;
- How to properly submit your injury and illness 300A forms for 2016 as you acclimate to the new reporting website;
- 300A form filing mistakes to avoid;
- Best practices for using the online submission portal;
- How the State OSHA Programs are implementing E-Recordkeeping;
- The Anti-Retaliation Elements of the E-Recordkeeping Rule; and,
- And more!
Presenter: Brad Hammock is an attorney and managing principal at the law firm of Jackson Lewis, with experience in occupational safety and health (OSHA) law. He represents employers throughout OSHA rulemaking proceedings, including OSHA’s informal public hearings on proposed rules. Mr. Hammock also defends employers against OSHA enforcement actions. He is also the editor of the firm’s “OSHA Law Blog,” which provides insight and commentary on safety and health issues in the workplace. Prior to joining Jackson Lewis, he served for ten years as an OSHA attorney within the Department of Labor.
This webinar will begin at 1:00 pm CST