The focus of this meeting is on:Roundtable Discussions
- The metalcasting industry is changing every day. The ability to master and exploit change has become a highly sought-after skill necessary for success. Spend this time with FLM members from all areas of the industry discussing:
- Continuous improvements that lead to lean successes.
- Overcoming obstacles that can provide career growth.
- Longterm strategies on local and global competition.
- Building agile teams that bridge the gap.
- How-tos for managing automation in your facility.
*Appetizers and host bar will be available.After Hours Networking:
Members will have this additional opportunity to network with other professionals from metalcasting facilities across the U.S. for a more in-depth and personal conversation on the topics covered in the roundtable discussions.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 The Rumpus Room
5:00 p.m. - 7:00p.m. CST 1030 N. Water Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
*Appetizers and open bar will be available.